Saturday, September 01, 2007

"35" and still on the THRIVE!

The morning of the 29th, I layed in bed thinking about my 35 years of life. While pondering I came up with my motto for the next year:

"35" and still on the THRIVE!!

So I put on my fluorescent green scrubs, symbolizing my bright future ahead, and went to work. That evening after a Welfare Meeting down at Welfare Square, Julie and Audra took me to Hires.
While there I met a man from Spain...
He asked me if I would join him sometime for Paella....
He asked me for my phone number...
He asked me for a picture with him...
He got me a Birthday Sundae....
He practiced his English by singing to me...
He got nothing from me but a picture and a smile...

Did you know that I can tie a knot in a maraschino cherry stem with my tongue in 5 Seconds?

"35" and still on the THRIVE!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! you know what they say about agile tongues!?! (wink! wink!) Ol' Don Quixote didn't see this did he?

g&k fin said...

Happy 35th Birthday! What a wonderful day! The best days are still ahead of you.