Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



When lilacs come into bloom, my mind automatically turns to my mom. A wonderful woman who loves her family more than anything else. A woman who is a mother to more than her own children and grandchildren. She has affected many lives through her love and patience. She has a deep concern over those she loves. She is a woman of service, of selflessness, a woman of faith. My mom is an amazing person, she is a great cook, a great gardener, a great nurse, a great confidant, a great ally, a great friend. Thank you mom for your consistant love, your support and great example.


I love you!







5 comments:

Mom Fin said...

Oh! Thank you so much Tarali!
I love you, Mom

Angie said...

You took the words right out of my mouth Tebs! I love you Mom!

g&k fin said...

I also agree with everything that has been said. I Love You Elaine!

Anonymous said...

great picture as a nurse! grandma I love you and I miss you!

-Kiara

Melissa said...

I love your mom too. She is such a great woman. This was a fun post to see all the pics.