Tuesday, October 11, 2011

European Vacation - Day 1

With a Father's Blessing of safety, health, and fulfilled expectations... I am traveling through Switzerland,France and Italy, anticipating what this trip will teach me. I am experienced enough in traveling to know that another piece of me will be discovered...

Nyon, Switzerland



Some roads need to be explored...
it is the road that leads from nowhere to nowhere that always ends up best. The journey is where the discovery happens, not the destination.

Grand rue, Switzerland

Like quiche and eclairs!!!


Bern Switzerland Temple, Zullikofen, Switzerland

But you know...
Sometimes the destination can teach you a lot as well!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Yay, I love to see a good post. I hope you continue to have a safe and fabulous time!!

Julie said...

Such beauty! And you have the ability to capture it all perfectly with your camera and with your words. You obviously have a future in travel brochures! ;) Have a blast!!!! xoxo